Light my mind.

Elections are around the corner, BN,D.A.P,Keadilan or what?
Mr.Kevin says BN is banging up anwar with our cash, i do not know how to spell his name ;p
politics?racism!? backstabbing!?!bribing?!?blackmail!?!?Lingam?!?!?.
Elect elect elect..
schools down tomorrow cause they're using it for elections.
that means stay at home and slack slack slack. or i might go to the curve with the team and shop for jerseys. usually my "manly instincts" would kick in when i said curve and shopping. but it repelled when i said jerseys.

jerseys are expensive.
Nike?
total 90. or total of 90 bucks?

bloody expensive.
I Pokai lah dang

can't wait for the ttc, gonna be a heap of fun. We're having our softball training soon ahaha can't wait. Datin is kicking out the temp teachers. racial conflict much? that means we have to say bye bye to all the teachers probably on 31st of march D;. such a bummer. bye Mr.Kevin, Mr.Chuah,Mr.Tysern and Mr.Patrick. While going around earlier this form 1 dude told me he read my blog? Uhhh.. Hi form1's? don't be shy you wanna know more you can shout it out in the chatbox.

it's me out for now .



No comments: