phuket..

today...i woke up at round 8.00 lalaala parents going to phuket...until wednesday...so i get whole house to myself...with my sis and unc.....well to day was pretty boring...i played comp 4 a while...downloaded gb....den went to ervings club..play basket ball...then snooker...lol today i did damn a lot of jumpshots....no not just at basketball..at snooker too!! lol....i was like bam*!!!whack into another ball and it went in... lol..damn fun.. thn at 8.00 pm we played a bit more basketball..my shirt was wet like crap cuz i was sweating....well then i came back worried about my sejarah projek...then relax and listened to better than me by hinder...makes me wonder,maroon5 liar liar,taking back sunday...(they all rawk!!)then bla bla bla read the forum..learn how to put chatbox from kellys post (mines a crapbox...much cooler)Thanks Kelly!...
Things that were fun today...
1.basketball
2.snooker
3.house to myself..sorta...
4.breathing
5.sleeping
6.listening to music
7.learning how to put a chatbox..(thanks again kelly!)
8.being an idiot
9.flushing the toilet
10.doing nothing
11.i forgot....

SUPER LAME MAN IS HERE...

No comments: