Logbook

i havent been posting like 4 damn long liao...cuz of my log book larh,sejarah projek and stupid !#@%#$@ internet!!....damn useless wan...at long last i passed up my log book ...weeeeeee!!!....ok larh...rewind................play.............i woke up in the morning @ a round7.00..slept at 2 last night...others like kailiang and sim din sleep..so kesian leh....so i go brush teeth...bathe...dress...go there and fetch erving....go there liao so many ppl never fin...adele they all took joshuas fone lol...then read msg...from yin hui...all about i love u darling.muaxxx...muaxxx...blah blah blah...lol then u send to him a special msg...GAN NEI LAU BU....WOHOOO!!!!...then me wj aidan every1 wanted to send to yin hui msg like ur ass is as round as the moon!!or...im breaking up with u...but we din...see were so kind...then we 4got that nid pic so me sim ving chow folo my mum go take photo then lalala all the way to mamak...lala eat...lalala get photo..paste..drop sim off...then...go kah vong house....(EVERY 1 SCOUTS RETAKE IS ON THE FIRST SATURDAY OF THE HOLIDAYS!!!!)....then lala im here now writing...lol...well gtg tuition liao so ciaozz...and can any1 tell me how to put chat box in my blog????

No comments: