crap...

today fly.fm came...i went...i saw...i took...julian too..i xiu pei gave me women's weekly lmao...i was gonna give it to eddie..but i was late..so i quickly chow...lala....go ther liao...the teacher tok trash...then got khb...then ellinia ong came ask 4 fly fm crap..so i gave over lah...eddie wouldve been pretty upset...
then i gave up the linkin park cd too...wan jyn wanted it...thn miss sathya came...then hukum me toh siang winky 4 londeh...she hates me...always picking on me...
then pn ruth came and brought us to the office....lalala toh siang kena cuz he play with the door also...wat larh..i din wear londeh today..not really..but see shes always picking on me...
then i kena warnign...toh siang too...ele why the form2 can londeh...even syazmier londeh(sry 4 spelling ur name wrong)...damn wat larr.. so my name was lyk written down 4 warning while winky had to call his mum...so sad...
then after that got stupid spotcheck..lmao...my socks got 2 stripe so i kena...good thing today neva wear ankle socks...
then my scissors kena rampas...i got sucker punched by winky..then my eye bengkak...nvm..it was an accident....so then i said goodbye to my scissors...chee sengs gonna get fired he was like saying f word tothe senior..then also got alot of complaint...then lala afgter school go buy bubble tea..mochaaaa~!!xD...makan liao then go back...study geo...crap the fucking exam on thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~T.T..i'll be like super dupa happy if i pass my exams..and when exams finish...
then go back listen to music....
then here i am bloggin..i havent blogged 4 awhile cuz been studying..i noe its hard to believe that i actually study...=p...too bad larh....im like gonna fail geo sejarah sains..(pn khoo is not the best teacher cuz she teaches quite boringly and i fell asleep in her class more than once...=phope she will get better..i wan miss siva!!!)kh..pn aruna not good larh...stinks...got anger management issues...i dun understand kh at all i wish i did...then sivik...pj...and like alot of other crap.....!!!..ive been so addicted to cs lately.....gonna play now...maybe....oh yeah right now im like watching bambi2 with my sis...so cute larh that show...well i gonna sleep now...gud night

No comments: