My Very First Top Innit post


         I was really amazed and proud of what my last post did on innit, whoaa i was astonished man. i actually made it to the top innit post for the day :D even getting a comment on my post makes me happy. this time i had up to 13! really a shocker man. I'd like to say thank you to all who've read my blog, and i beg.. ok beg sounds too degrading. i HOPE you guys'll keep on reading and support me. comments will be welcomed with open arms.

         I guess i should share how i did it. So i guess really, the most important thing is the blogging atmosphere. Usually when i blog my sisters prolly busy watching some cartoon like spongebob getting creamed by sandy. it's like.. i start blogging, then i hear spongebob moan in pain, then i get distracted and watch a while. when i come back to the screen my mind is still focus-ed on spongebob.
   
         So, this time.. it was late at night and my sis had gone to bed. so it's like i'm alone downstairs, i look around the internet surfing on innit and i see falcons post..
so i decide, hey this is the same problem.. except i'm like infamous and underage. so why not make this disadvantage into an advantage.

         Let's see, top ways to get in the top innit posts/ have a nice post.

1. Make every post, a good post.
       - 1 bad post, is like a total turnoff. maybe some new reader come's to your blog and so happens to read that post. i doubt he's ever coming back.

2. Post Something Sex Related.
      -  Oh My God. i've seen so many posts which are sex related go on innit's top posts. This prove's that many glitterati member's are uber horny ahhaha :)  post a sex related post with a few pictures and your bound to get 152436 nang's.

3.Post About How to Get Top on innit/ How to increase Blog Traffic.
     - These posts have gone top on innit fr don't know how many times.

4.Call your friends, pay them 3 bucks. ask them to nang! If they don't...

  dumbo! here boy.

this post will be edited soon.(incomplete)



1 comment:

Falcon said...

CONGRATZ!!I think you deserved it..It was a fantastic post!!