Happy Mother's Day.

Here's to my dear mom who's spent her last 14 years sacrificing for me, the one who's always been there to make sure i bring extra underwear.
   
Dear Mum,
        I know when i was still a baby you're the one who would wake up in the middle of the night to feed
me milk or just to rock me back to sleep. You changed my diapers everytime i needed you to, when i needed 
a laugh you used to make funny faces which would probably just crack me up. You would hug me and give me a kiss everyday before you go to work. I spent 9 months in your tummy that's a bond we'll never share with anyone else :).
         Then when i got older, you bought me all the little toys i want. except for the playstation i wanted so badly 
(i never got it :P), but i know you meant well and didn't want to waste money.  You allowed me to go to kindergarten
a year earlier because you didn't want me to stay at home alone and you worried about me. And who can
forget about my lifelong companion which your brother got me, my brown toy dog. brownie :)  it's my 
beloved dear friend whom i've kept for 13 years and i'm not planning to give it up anytime soon.
        When i reached primary school you spent the late nights with me checking up on my homework and
teaching me whatever things i didn't get. And now that i've reached double digits you still do check up on me
before i sleep and when i fall asleep with the light on i know you come into my room and help me to switch it
off. I know nowadays we barely spend time going out because we're all so busy, but i'm glad you're my mom.
        I'm sorry for all the trouble i've cause you and i know how much you're going through, no really. just scroll down 
and read my parenting post. You know i love you mum. :)

There's my Mother's Day post.
  Sincere wishes to, Jennifer Yong Chit Moi.*(my mum)
     

No comments: