blank

ok.. crap, i guess i screwed up my blog. and deleted the links  when i wanted to delete the song. =.=
this is shitty..i guess whoever wants me to link them again ask me cause im probably too forgetful to know whats your url.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tomorrow im going to my mum's office with jyn and craig to finish up our hike logbook. i guess it's gonna be fun?
i feel like going caroling suddenly, julian knows why. this blog post is like the title, pretty blank. any recently fantastic music for listening nowadays? i haven't got much to listen to recently, i mean before this there was fall out boy, taking back sunday, etc... now it's all kinda boring, i mean jordin sparks is pretty decent tatoo, but... i mean how the hell can you tatoo your heart? "your on my heart just like a tatoo"
dude, do you want to die from a heart attack? think about your lyrics.yeah, now im like a ryan higa addict, have you seen his rant on music? fine, i'll tell you abit about it

"have you heard the song say my name by destiny's child?"



"she's asking me to say her name." O.O

"I don't know you and your asking me to say your name"

"i don't even know your name, but i know your mom's name....Destiny"

i was laughing like mad when he said that, how could you not?
well, watch it for yourself on youtube, under rant on music by nigahiga
im out
-merry christmas-(8 days)

No comments: