babies

My uncle lao sai met my auntie chee bai in a prostitute house then they do do it they do it do it well.
9 months later.
  



yeah, not a pretty sight there.

you guessed it, today im talking about babies.
"baby where'd you get your body from?
i got it from my mama. i got it from my mama"


yeah, that. well if your mama turns out like this.


you might turn out a little bit like this.


or if she's like this.

i don't think that the following content is pg 13 so it's not going to be posted.
you don't wanna see it.
this picture is creepy.
scroll first
away


















safe.
well, now you get my point, so on so on.. fat, ugly, short, hairy,


















OH SHIT.

where did that come from?





something to make you feel better.

if your mom was like this . DAMNNN.

she's preettyy

very.

















BOOM!

just so it doesn't get too steamy in my blog.

im going off now.

chiow.
emma roberts is the best


ok, im addicted now.
chow

No comments: