palm trees blown by wind.

lately i haven't been blogging, i have a perfectly good excuse. lazy cikgu!.
fine. itu terlalu lame...
thanks astrid for that postt. that was so nice.
if you guys are wondering what was it about....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


YUKANE

cheer up, bitch.
haaa. nothing much to say bout you la.
he's always been the semi-comedian whenever i'm down or sad or emo or moody.

now it's his turn to be emo and i can't do anything ):
i feel bad.
i know, i suck right yukane ;)


like i told you. STOP EMOING
you created the campaign tak nak emo
and you feel moody yourself pulak

pfffsh.

"UNDERSTAND?"
:D
i dunno how to cheer you up & i don't think i will.
i'll just hope this works.
YUKANE IS ONE OF MY SEXIEST BEST FRIENDs.




-----------------------------------------------------------

whoa.. that was nice. thanks! :D.
i wrote this song. with a lil bit of advice from ju.


turned out like this. :P


*****************************************************

Tapping on the window,
Knocking on the door,
Yes I hear your footsteps.
And I’m all alone,

Can you hear me now,
I’m screaming my lungs out
The scars on my heart,
I really hope you listen.

I’m desperate for that feel,
I want it for myself,
Just laid back in my arms,

[Chorus]
Take it away from me,
It’s gone forever there’s nothing to see,
You dropped my heart on the ground,
Turned around and left,
You took it away from me.

Lie by my side,
I’ll hold you now,
Don’t be afraid to say it,
By your side I will listen to you,
Whatever you say,

I’ll put the past behind us,
All the laughs the joy that refines us,
We had it all ,
There’s nothing much left to say,

[Chorus]
Cause you took it away from me,
It’s gone forever there’s nothing to see,
You dropped my heart on the ground,
Turned around and left,
You took it away from me,

[Outro]
So it’s all gone,(away, awaaay),
You took it away,( right from my hands)
So now it’s gone, (gone away)

[Chorus]
Cause you took it away from me,
It’s gone forever there’s nothing to see,
You dropped my heart on the ground,
Turned around and left,
You took it away from me,

*******************************************************

not edited yet. but i think it's worth working on.
so i guess ju's gonna make tabs.

a:THIS IS YOUTUBE MATERIAL, I COULD POST IT AND GET LIKE A GAZILLION BUCKS!

b:youtube is free you dumbass -.-

a: oh..


from heroes.

this time of year. i thought i would be like.. going out everyday.
but the things that come in my way are.
1.parents
2.transport
3.money
4.schedule
5.parents
and parents....
 

lotta power from the parents.

triplex is coool.  we got like..
a dota based camp
forsaken!
the jtl of tropicana is in my patrol!
and krystle, best form 1 scout in dj.
my patrol leader dude is wenyuan i forgot the other dudes
oh yeah keming...

well..then tomorrow im gonna get it bad, scouts meeting..
could've guessed couldn't you?

the holidays are pretty boring. im looking for some games to play...
yeah im a nerd.

i don't think i should stay u so late... gonna need all my energy for tomorrow
bye..

No comments: