the random people pass by

Cheer up~
a guy asked me,
"what if i don't want to be happy?
what is i want to be miserable?"
I said, "Be miserable-if that makes you happy!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you ever:
-wish you were older?
-wish you had more money?
-get embarrassed by your parents?
-wish you looked different?
-wish you had different parents?

Do you ever feel"No one understands me"
Do you ever wonder"Will i fall in love?"
Do you sometimes want to drown your brothers and sisters?
Do you ever ask"Why do i have ti learn all this stuff in school that i will probably never need?"
Do you ever wonder "Am i normal?"

if you answered yes to about half of the above,you sound like a perfectly normal teen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the person who is a bit overweight
I am the person who is laughed at because im short
I am the person who is not great at gym
I am the person who is annoying
I am the person who is always to blame
I am the person who is disliked for being ugly
I am the person who is not as smart as others
But I am also the person who is brave enough to wake up and do it again the nest day

:) nice don't ya think? i got it from a book
being a happy teenager
-andrew mathews
be optimistic
***********************************************************************
lalalalalallalalala
crap man... exams started D:
two more weeks of torcher.
be optimistic, two more weeks before freedom
still, im scared. at lasttttt i changed my blog skin. thanks liangg :D
it wasn't that scary when i was in primary school i wasn't that scared
heck. now i even have to do my art :(
gahhh. im the only person i know who did peribahasa D:
oh wait. krystle did peribahasa too. but thats only 2 people.
so sadd
crap sathya didn't teach us anything.
but it was quite easy. maths was easy too. :P
darren vomited yesterday ewww..
i felt sorry..
we teased him always. now he vomited.
after school i bought grapey thingy khing mae likes it lol
adele and erica took some D: so i had like 2 left i gave them to jun wei and siew ho, who cares..
it's just sugary goodness wrapped into a perfectly circular plastic for delicious consumption and ould only be bought after school.
mae if your reading this i know your hungry.
today the ice cream dude din't come so couldn't belanja emily. i got hit in the boob by zian. it hurts......
im borrred.
byeeee~

No comments: