Today

It's been a good time since this blog has been remotely active. Having cleared it from the redirection problem, my next task will be fixing up this ugly layout and color fixture it's in.

Today, i am in my last year of education. Subtle and swift the last 5 years have been. Through these years, i have had numerous experiences and i've gone through different phases of my life.

Recently, life has been revolving around a lot of realization of age, time and experience. How we put ourselves back and fourth through different mindsets that we have.

I have lost one of the greatest friendships in my short 17 year old life, till now i loathe myself for letting myself down.

May the time that is soon to come fix things, till the next time i am motivated to do great things.
Farewell.

No comments: