Stranger's Like Me

Just Recently.

          I've been lying around my house, hoping for a miracle to happen and that my streamyx would get back online. after a week of waiting it finally arrived. Lately it's been really dull in my everyday life, talking to people just feels very awkward. I guess most of the time i'm at a lost for words and at times really screwing up what i say, Literally.

With No Doubts,

          I have clearly been really busy lately, all these activities left on my shoulders really fills up all my time. I just noticed that i haven't really went for that many social outings this year, maybe around 5 outings so far in these 7 months. There's this really empty feeling in school, everything's gotten so strict, so booorrriinnnggg.. i can still remember one of the best times i have in school is when it rains.
           Hehehe, we would get naughty when it rained :) if we didn't come home drenched in water then there would definetely be something wrong. Maybe a really rainy reccess together in school would change things up a bit. Please, i would gladly sacrifice my pj for rain! hahaha.
 
On The Other Hand,
 
          Scouting activities have gone off the chart, more scouting=more fun! can't wait for my next activity. Next off the list, completing my logbook(s). WOOHOOO, i love logbooks <3.>good job everybody. [inside joke]

Last But Not Least,
  
          Jogathon's tomorrow! uhhh.. i hope to make it past the jogathon without walking a 100% of the way. it's not easy jogging with a big belly, Cheer's coming up! godd, i already bought the shirt but now i might not be able to go nevermind, if i didn't go last year and survived i guess i can miss this year. Wow, I just blogged about what i did. that felt weird, but whatever. I don't really have time for any leisure blog post.

Good Day ladies & gentlemen.

No comments: