went sunway..again :)

i went sunway with juju dang junwei zhiyu yukane jenwei amanda reena tara lala baba ali mama and alot more people :D


i can skate..:)
i can brake :)
most importantly
  I CAN FALL!!
woot ..

it was super funn...
we skated for two hours :D
i think dang fell twice
juju fell 3 times
jun wei 4
jen wei 1
i dunno if anyone else fell
it was fun to watch :)
me myself
FELL THREE TIMES :)
it was so damn funn :D


we walked to pizza hut.
it was full :(
we went somewhere else
i don't know where
me ju and jun wei had coke
dang had limau coke...i think it was limau
or lmao coke
15% discount for students with student card
15 % YOU KNOW?
but all it did was cancel out government tax =.=

blogger is screwed..the colour sucks =.=..
it non stop bolds and changes colour
wtf weih..
i hate this
it sucks
bloggers screwed.
ok..
as i was saying
the boys went arcade after that and i got screwed in daytona by dang
we sucked
we're just noobs ok.
i don't play these games...
so i went to starbucks with juju
STARBUCKS
MOCHA FRAP <3
I LOVE IT
it rocks
today my sister has her party ...i guess it's gonna suck because i didn't organise it..hahaha
well chow..

No comments: