OH yeah..and DIU

yesterday..
IT WAS FUNNNNN!!!
i woke up to go train basketball with monkey..
so then i went to friggin school...school over. go home. go zian's party..now comes the details..
went zian's house..DAMN HUGE...like adele said..MANSION...
there was a SWIMMING POOL..i was like wtf..then we all go swimming..
lalalala..we go eat..then went to bathe..lalalalala..
zian mei's dog is damn cute..but gay..he only humped boys...
then we go roof..i fell..i died..i revived..i didn't heal..my arm hurts..
then we go down..eat crap.. then we go watch dead silence..watever crap..then i went home..i slept...



today...
DIU

holy FUCK  

today SUCKS

i hate it man.

BITCH
MOTHER FUCKING
CHEE BAI
(sorry for vulgarity)

i hate today..

i went and1....
i won the 1st match..
i lost the second..
i lost my fone,it got stolen..
i lost my bag,my fone was in my bag which got stolen
i lost my berjaya shirt,it was in my bag
i lost my pants,it was in my bag
i lost my underwear,it was in my bag
i lost my wallet,it had thirty bucks in it and it was in my bag
i lost my temper
i lost my concentration.
my friends went to watch simpsons,i was planning to go with them next week.
i couldnt go because of and1
i couldnt sleepover because of and1
i injured my hand the day before and1
julian's lip is bleeding because of and1
marn keon twisted his ankle because of and1
i couldnt finish watching dead silence because of and1
i couldnt go 1u because of and1
i missed starbucks because of and1
now i don't have a fone because of some retard who goes around stealing peoples bag
im tired and exhausted
now im screwed.

TODAY SUCKS..LIKE SHIT..CRAP...ASS..WATEVER..

1 comment:

%#@she..rlee..@#$ said...

he..he.. u won't expect me to leave 1 comment right? actually... it is quite normal lar... u leave this kinda thing in yr bag ... if i am a thief... i would think that this fella's bag's stuff worth a lot... have u closed yr fone account? or u just used te prepaid ones?anyway... that is because of yr uglyness that god get bored of... God wants to take back wat u took!!XP i think now u atleast have an idea abt hu i am. uglyness...if u really wan to noe hu i am, just reply... i will go and tell u