what happened

Im just gonna do it like julian did...the few lame things i did in the holidays..
1.go ou 2 times...
2.drink
3.eat
4.sleep
5.breathe
6.stay at home
7.go cc
8.broke my guitar string
9.know that julian broke his guitar string too..
10.went genting
11.cycled to tbun
12.enjoyed an outing...
13.made noise in the cinema
14.saw zian mei scream out loud while watching a movie:omg..brad pitts so hot...(cinema laughs)
15.laughed at the guys watching oprah winfrey on ocean thirteen
16.do my homework last minute...
17.watched my cousins vids..yeah screw u julian..ur lame and gay...
18.played snooker(i beat julian!!=))
19.shuffled better than julian and kailiang
20.got my popcorn stolen by kailiang
21.got popcorn shoved down my pants and shirt by zian mei and julian
22.go addicted to bananas...GO BANANAS!!~^^
23.wrote in my blog
24.went for 4 hours of tuition straight twice..
25.sh!t miss sathya won a perodua viva!!
26.played serious sam,counter strike,dota,battle field 2142 and2
27.got screwed by kailiang in bowling...
28.dun mess with kailiang in o2jam...
29.found out i can actually play snooker
30.played cc for 3 hours straight...
31.exhausted my credit..
32.played my guitar..
33.got a new,old guitar...
34.fixed my string..
35.got a new pair of shoes..
36.downloaded 22 songs...
37.linked julian and krystin...
etc..


To do list..
1.fail my exams..
2.toilet...
3.bananas...
4.my cousins from america are coming down!!
5.download more songs.
6.play my guitar..
7.do crap...
more crap...crap,crap,crap,crap,crap,crap...


it was a wonderful holiday!!..but..now were going back to school to face the music...sh!t our exam results are coming out..im dead i failed damn a lot of tests!!...so im dead..ciao now..

No comments: